Economical bundles for small and medium-sized businesses
Dr.Web software usage terms are governed by the License agreement. A serial number, either commercial or trial, is required to run the program. The period of a serial number starts as soon as the user registers it.
- New license
- Licenses are available for 1, 2 and 3 years.
- The number of protected workstations — starting from 5 up to 50 (step 5 workstations).
- The number of protected servers: from 1 up to (25 PCs) or 2 (starting from 30 PCs).
- The number of protected email, users of Internet gateway and mobile devices is equal to the number of workstations.
- Protection for email and Internet gateways is included in bundles starting from 25 stations.
- You can't apply for any discounts, including renewal discounts, since special prices are set for Dr.Web bundles by default. To continue using a bundle purchase a new license or switch to Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite at a renewal discount.
- Additional purchase
- The expansion (additional purchase) of the bundle license is not available. However, users can switch to Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite at a renewal discount. In this case, users buy license for 1 year or longer.