Comprehensive protection from Internet threats
- New license
- The subscription is licensed per number of protected PCs and/or servers—from 1 up to 10 for any period starting from 1 month—essentially this is an anti-virus offered on an instalment basis.
- The more the number of protected objects, the lower the cost of a license to protect 1 device.
- Users are charged for using the Dr.Web Anti-virus service on a daily basis.
- There’s no need to worry about renewals. Your subscription is automatically renewed unless you suspend or terminate it.
- Additional purchase
- Available in the SCC basing on the price for the total number of protected PCs.
- The more the number of protected objects, the lower the cost of additional purchase for 1 PC.
- Changing tariff
- You can switch from one subscription package to another. The new subscription package starts immediately. Funds for the new subscription package are charged the day following the date when the user changes the subscription package.
- Suspending subscription
- The suspension of subscription is possible at any time—for a period from 10 to 90 days. This lets users save on protection—they don’t have to pay for it when they don't need it.
- A subscription can be resumed at any time—before the suspension period ends.
- Terminating subscription
- Available at any time. The funds paid for the subscription will not be refunded. To use up any unspent funds, you can resubscribe the subscription.
All actions, except subscription termination, are possible (if the balance is non-zero and if you use an advance payment system).